Mr Runner 2 Level Editor (WIP) by Sash

[vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"]

So I though I’d do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It’s still a really early build, but this will give you an idea of whats making this game tick.

This editor will be completely built into the game, so you’ll be able to make your own level, share them with friends, and upload them world wide webonets. I’m also considering making this tile engine open source, so let me know if you’re interested.

Have fun!

Discussion

1. SpeedGun says:

Really cool stuff, love the video blog idea. Helps us simple people visualize the game and what you are doing.

Can’t wait to play the real thing.

2. Wow! Now I want to redesign my editor! I’m inspired. I also like the idea of video blogging! What are you using to record this?

3. Sash says:

Haha thanks man! I thought I’d give it a try, its way easier than trying to explain it in words. I used screenflow to record. It’s pretty bad ass, and the editing in it is really intuitive. It’s mac only though, and kinda pricey. http://www.telestream.net/screen-flow/overview.htm

4. Sash says:

@SpeedGun, are you down for beta testing? You can have a play around early if you’re up for it!

5. stevie says:

I love your voice sash.

6. Sash says:

I love you stevie.

7. SpeedGun says:

@Sash
    Yes I am, I received an email from you maybe 5 days ago.

8. Looks really nice :)

I’d like to join the beta testing.

9. mc says:

Yes please! share the tile editor ^_^ …. it’s good karma

10. Omegabobo says:

Haha, Australian accents are on par with English accents =P

11. Sash says:

@Rasmus No worries! Send me an email at sash@bitbattalion.com, and I’ll put you on the list!

@mc, Alright man, eventually. There is still ALOT that needs to be cleaned up before it’s ready for the public to view ;D

@omegabobo haha I hope thats a good thing

12. I’d definitely love to see the tile engine open source. In fact, I’m in the middle of one right now, with not much success sadly. I’d love to have a base to work from and reference! Great work with Mr. Runner 1 I must say.

13. CyborgX7 says:

mr runner seemed to be made for an editor
    i loved the minimalistic style from te first part
    where did it go

14. Sash says:

@UnknownGuardian I can send you through the code, but its pretty gross right now. I’ve got a lot of work to do before I can make it open source!

@Cyborg Minimalist style is gone, but I know you’ll love the new graphics when you’re playing :)

15. sham7000 says:

BETA TESTS U DONT NEED MAC TO EDITI HAVE ACER AND PRESSED TAB ON A LEVEL A\ND IT CAE UP LVL EDITER

16. Porter says:

That’s one badass looking editor. I can’t wait to play the final game, love what I’ve seen so far.

17. fantastic post.Ne’er knew this, thanks for letting me know.

18. Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

19. I got what you mean , thanks for putting up.Woh I am delighted to find this website through google. “Success is dependent on effort.” by Sophocles.

20. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up. “To affect the quality of the day that is the art of life.” by Henry David Thoreau.

21. This article provides clear idea for the new people
    of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-building.

22. I carry on listening to the reports lecture about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?

23. I’ve recently started a website, the info you offer on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work. “Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.” by Alexander Pope.

24. excellent points altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made a few days in the past? Any positive?

25. fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a logo new reader. What might you recommend about your publish that you made a few days ago? Any certain?

26. I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site?

1. Google linked here

2. Google linked here

3. coffee linked here

4. coffee linked here

5. coffee linked here

6. lefkosa üniversitesi linked here

7. Bar signs linked here

8. bantningspiller linked here

9. idaho sporting goods linked here

10. Google linked here

11. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

12. iPhone linked here

13. coffee from kona linked here

14. golds gym tílko linked here

15. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

16. peaberry coffee linked here

17. buy homes linked here

18. buy a home linked here

19. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

20. Agen Judi Bola linked here

21. my review here linked here

22. Fire Sale linked here

23. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

24. Membership website linked here

25. Cracked iPhone linked here

26. Get the facts linked here

27. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

28. like this linked here

29. Piece Of Heaven linked here

30. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

31. fukuidatumou linked here

32. fukuidatumou linked here

33. live tv linked here

34. IM 体育 linked here

35. kona coffee company linked here

36. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

37. best-coffee-inc.com linked here

38. best coffee inc linked here

39. coffee-beans-inc linked here

40. hawaiian coffee linked here

41. ücretsiz indir linked here

42. fish tanks linked here

43. this linked here

44. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

45. [... [vimeo id="16583999" w="640" h="380"] So I though I'd do a video blog to show off the editor behind Mr Runner 2. It's still a really early build, but this will give ...]

46. Golden Way Media linked here